Wow! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by ‘A hijabiful life’. I’m so thankful to be nominated for this award!! Please check out her blog at http://hijabifullife.com/
Liebster Award Rules:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
3.Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer.
4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5 Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
1.What was your reaction to being nominated for this award?
I was overjoyed! I had been nominated about 3months back. However, since I was new to blogging I didn’t know the rules. It was only recently that I saw Hirali’s comment again and decided to answer all questions. Better late than never! Ha ha
2. Why did you start a blog?
I started blogging to reach out to muslimahs around the world. To speak to them and to know them. Sure, now that I am constantly getting to know more and more beautiful women, I am so glad I took up this step.
3. Whats your favorite trend for the upcoming fall/winter season?
I am not much of a fashionista.. I’d rather keep it simple. So perhaps a short cardigan, maxi skirt, shirt and my hijab.. if not satisfied, then perhaps another scarf around the neck.
4. What is your favorite movie? Why?
Ummm.. though I have given up on movies since quite some time,I if I really have to name a movie it would be Shawshank redemption! Surely because it is an excellent movie with a lot to learn from. For example,I we learn how in dilemmas, our skills and knowledge are our best friends. How Tim Robbins never trusted anyone, not even Red to execute his prison break plan, yet he never forgot those whom he left behind. The last 15mins is the heart of the movie. The entire movie otherwise is a sad drama.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To emit negative feelings from within people. Including my own. No sorrow, envy or anger. Alhamdulillah
6. What do you wish to achieve from your blog?
A lot of muslimahs as friends who inspire each other to become better in the eyes of Allah. Hearts connected for the pleasure of Allah (subhanaha wa ta’ala) alone.
7. Most worn item?
Black foral print maxi skirt combined with any chiffon top and black sleeves with hijab.
8. Favorite memory?
Standing in my balcony in the coolness of dawn, with my sister in Islam(who’d come to visit me), and listening to Adhaan- the call for prayer. To feel the peace and calm within and to have a practising sister with me.. SubhanAllah. One of the most beautiful image etched in my mind.
9. How do you deal with haters?
Alhamdulillah, I don’t pay much heed or give much thought.
10. What do you do when your feeling down?
Still trying to figure something out in such cases in shaa Allah. As of now I sulk and cry during my salah in such scenarios.
11. Has your blog inspired anyone?
Alhamdulillah, I hope so In-shaa Allah. But yes, I did meet many sisters in Islam. With many I got into touch personally and developed a beautiful relationship for Allah’s pleasure and am very happy about it. Masha’Allah
Here are my nominees
Now my questions for you are as follows:-
1. What inspired you to blog and how has blogging helped you?
2. What is that one wish that you would like to be fulfilled in this dunya?
3. Is there anything that you’ve been wanting to write about since a long time but haven’t penned it down yet? If yes, then what is it about?
4. What is the one thing/ change that you think will help you come a step closer to Allah (subhanah wa ta’ala)?
5. Who is that one person you wish to meet in person, but haven’t yet got an opportunity to? (After our Prophet Mohammed (saw))
6. What duaa would you make for your neighbour?
7. Your favourite food?
8. Your favourite person in family and why?
9. Would you forgive someone, who has hurt you too much, on the condition of you being his/her neighbour in Jannah? [I recently heard a lecture of Mufti Menk where he told this, and just stayed in my mind. Alhamdulillah]
10. What is the colour you wear the most?
11. Who is that one blogger whose blogs you admire the most?
JazakAllah khair for being patient and reading it through. Awaiting your answers. Please remember me in duaas. In shaa Allah, i too will. Ameen.