As salamu ‘alai kum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
Woohooo! Sister Papatia nominated me for the Sisterhood of the Word Bloggers Award! I am overjoyed to have been nominated. I am very thankful. She has a beautiful blog Masha’Allah. Please visit her blog here – http://papatia.wordpress.com
It was really long due! This award gives credit to deserving women across the globe for their efforts to bring solidarity amongst women amongst other things. Alhamdulillah, such a beautiful thought. So it’s my turn to nominate seven bloggers. It has surely put me in a fix! I love so many of you. So here we go, my nominations are:
Oops did I just nominate an extra nominee? 😉
Below are the rules to follow :
The Rules which need to be followed:
Provide the link to the person who nominated you.Add the reward logo.Answer the questions your nominator has asked.Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments. (in fact I have 8 nominees)Ask your nominees 10 questions.
Well, now I should answer the questions put up to me.
-What inspired you to blog?
The desire to be the part of the ummah, and to know more muslim sisters. That made me start blogging.
-How do you choose your topics?
Ummm.. honestly I experience a writer’s block so often. It takes me ages to come up with something. However, most of the times it is about the tiny incidents I come across in my life and how things are with a revert in India.
-Are you a morning person?
Haha.. ummm, actually no. But being a muslim, you eventually become a morning person. Alhamdulillah, I make up for it on weekends where I take a really long nap after sunrise! 😀
– Are you married or single?
I am unmarried 🙂
– Any children if married? If single, how many you plan on having?
Hahaha.. Allah subhanah wa ta’ala is the best planner sister. I prefer not planning things as how many children, whom to marry, where I will be after 5years etc. Alhamdulillah, I hope to have few good kids though In Shaa Allah.
PS- Please make a dua if you read this for my future and I ask Allah to grant good health to your family always. Ameen
– What makes you happy?
Sweet small moments. A good sleep, a good meal, a good read, a good talk, a good salah, a good thought, a good deed etc. By the will of Allah subhanah wa ta’ala.
– What kind of food do you eat?
Since I am from India, the prime cuisine out here is Indian. So my daily diet comprises of roti(Indian bread) and a vegetable cooked the Indian way! I love my food. Ahaa!
– Do you love nature?
Oh yes! Living in a city it is so difficult to even appreciate nature. Perhaps the one odd way when I make efforts to go to my terrace and view the stars, trying to spot the North star, venus, Jupiter, The Great Orion etc… it’s beautiful. Reminds you of the Maker.
– What qualities do/did you look in a man?
Bismillah… that’s a thoughtful question and I do have a long list. In shaa Allah, I find this man and I wish all my sisters get someone similar or better. Ameen. **duaa alert**
1) Piety, correct Aqeeda, taqwa
2) Good Character
3) Well read about deen and dunya. Makes effort to attain islamic knowledge and apply them to life constanly.
4) Responsible and wise
5) Kind, generous and loving towards family.
My question for you my sisters are as follows
1) Given a chance, who is that one person whom you would like to meet right now?
2) What is that one thing you would like to remove from your life and that one thing you wish to add?
3) The person in your life you admire the most and look up to. ( Besides our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasallam and sahabas radiallahu anhum)
4) What do you think is the biggest problem that the masses are facing these days? As an individual, what can we do about it?
5) Favourite thing to do in weekends?
6) What do you do when you are upset? How do you uplift yourself.?
7) A duaa that you would make for all sisters in Islam.
8) A weakness within you that you cannot overcome.
9) Name a friend you have made through blogging and why do you love her? (You may tag her and let her know)
10) Do you like playing the Host?
May Allah bless all of you. Ameen.