As salamu alai kum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!
Alhamdulillah, I am elated to have received the Liebster Award from brother Abu Amirah. He is an amazing blogger and it is always so enchanting to read his posts especially about reverts and Islam. Alhamdulillah, I believe he is doing a great job. It is my earnest request to all of you to please visit his blog and have a read. The link to his blog is here
So this award is esentially to encourage bloggers, especially the new ones or “small scale bloggers”, if I may use this term.
The rules are as follows:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
3. Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer.
4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5. Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
Now, it is my turn to answer the brother’s questions
1. Does blogging make/keep you happy?
Absolutely! It gives me a sense of content and trust me, most of the time during the day I am actually thinking about my posts or what I should be writing next etc 🙂
2. Which book are you currently reading?
Fundamentals of Tawheed by Dr. Bilal Philips.
3. How do you react to criticism?
Well, deep within one spot of me feels defensive and I am thinking, ‘I did it because so and so.’ Or ‘you are not understanding my situation’. Nevertheless, I do not speak it out since I know it is my nafs. That’s because I am Insaan and I am weak.
However, if someone is correcting me and I know that he is correct, I keep mum, accept it and ask Allah to guide me and forgive me. Because it is an advice for my own good! Muslims are supposed to be each other’s mirror!
4. By the end of today what do you want to have changed about yourself?
To become more patient and kind with people. In shaa Allah
5. What’s your favorite quote?
It is always In Shaa Allah
6. Are you married? If no, WHY?
No. I am asking Allah subhanah wa ta’ala myself “why Allah why why why”.
Alhamdulillah, as I said it is always In shaa Allah. So I am awaiting for the right person Allah has created as my pair. In shaa Allah.
7. Say, if you were to write a book, what would it be about?
Islam! Maybe a translation of the noble Qur’an in every Indian language without arabic font next to it, so that the words of Allah subhanah wa ta’ala reaches everyone! In shaa Allah.
8. Ever hit a writer’s block? How did you get over it?
I do. So many times. I don’t bother about it much. As time passes, I eventually find the right words for the right story. Alhamdulillah.
9. What’s the most annoying trait among people in your country?
10. If you were to advice me about visiting your country, which place would you recommend i visit?
Jammu and Kashmir, Andamans & Nicobar islands or Kerela. Masha’allah all are beautiful.
11. What’s your purpose in life?
To be a successful servant to our Maker.
JazakAllah khair for the questions. I enjoyed answering them.
My nominees for Leibster award are
Yay! Congratulations 🙂
My questions to you are as follows
1. What inspired you to blog and has blogging helped you?
2. What is that one wish that you would like to be fulfilled in this dunya?
3. Is there anything that you’ve been wanting to write about since a long time but haven’t penned it down yet? If yes, then what is it about?
4. What is the one thing/ change that you think will help you come a step closer to Allah (subhanah wa ta’ala)?
5. Who is that one person you wish to meet in person, but haven’t yet got an opportunity to? (After our Prophet Mohammed (saw))
6. What duaa would you make for your neighbour?
7. Your favourite food?
8. Your favourite person in family and why?
9. Would you forgive someone, who has hurt you too much, on the condition of you being his/her neighbour in Jannah? [I recently heard a lecture of Mufti Menk where he told this, and just stayed in my mind. Alhamdulillah]
10. What is the colour you wear the most?
11. Who is that one blogger whose blogs you admire the most?
Hope you’ll had fun reading it. 🙂
Wa alai kumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.