Okay, I admit, being nominated for awards excite me! Haha. So this time I have been nominated by sister Fatmawaty and brother Abu Amirah. Both of them are amazing bloggers and humans too. Whilst sister Fatmawaty is very close to my heart and a friend in distress, her blog covers a vast range of things.
Brother Abu Amirah amazes me! His blog Masha’allah is so inspiring. He does great work for the deena and alhamdulillah, is so supportive towards reverts! There is another thing which makes me appreciate him is his love for his wife! Masha’allah. May Allah always reward both of you. Ameen.
Here is what i have learnt about VBA. According to the link, If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award and you can proudly pin it on your blog.
The rules upon nomination are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
6. Display the award logo on your blog.
So, seven things about me are:-
1) I am funny. I don’t know how I write and do so much drama on blog. But I am a fun loving person
2) I have been thinking about starting a YouTube channel… something like niqabi episodes etc.
3) I am blindly and madly in love with….. my parents. I truly believe they are two very blessed people to have me. 😉
4) I want to get married to the awesomest muslim man and am still searching.
5) I love eating yet I have obesophobia. That is the fear of being fat. I get so finicky while pouring oil on the pan! Haha. Half a tea spoon is the maximum I put in my food!! Nevertheless, I am finally happy with my weight but my mummy feeds me a lot these days
6) I overstress myself when I get into difficult situations. Takes a while to calm down. 😦
I have always worked hard to be a teacher’s pet. People think it’s lame and comes naturally but no. It involves a lot of hardwork and planning 😉 haha. They loved me and i enjoyed the attention.
My nominees are:
Woohhooo! Congratulations 🙂
Wa alai kumus salam!
The Indian revert muslimah!